ERP For Garment
Enterprise Resource Planning software for apparel and footwear manufacturer retailers and trader.
T3 is expertise in ERP for apparel manufacturers, retailers and trader takes care of their complete merchandising operation right from order booking, material management, production planning and monitoring, Raw material and finished goods Inventory control with rack management, Sales order booking and dispatch management.
T3 software suits business requirement and provide a excellent powerful tool and fully fledged cloud based thus cost effective software.T3 CRM software is one of the leading CRM provider which is based in Mumbai.
- Purchase Order Processing.
- Production Tracking
- Real Time Manufacturing Process Status Display.
- Inventory Item (Raw Material, Finished Goods, etc.) Tracking
- Sales Order Entry and Pre-Production Processing
- Packing slip and Invoice printing
- Order Processing.
- Facility to book the stock in warehouse.
- Customer wise Multi Pricing
- Style wise Pricing
- Dispatch Process
- Automatic Stock availability indication for Pending sales orders
- Each state will have mandatory set of document to be sent to customer along with invoice.
- When stock is received back
- Revised bar code with new price is generated
- Generate work order to Processor for manufacturing of Finished goods
- Bar code should be lot wise
- Production of Order
- Track Production Order
- Routing( Production Process)
- Once production is entered into the system – all consumable items like Trim, Buttons, Threads, Labels etc should be auto consumed.
- Inventory of consumable.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & COSTING
- Sampling of product.
- Generate new style code
- Define Style wise Bill of Materials
- Define Style wise Process involved in production
- Define Costing of the material including Raw material cost, Process cost like Labor, Printing, washing, stitching, Margin %, Dealer Margin % and other expenses related to development of apparel. Facility to define rate based on percentage and per piece value.
- Every product bar code will have an attribute of Style, Color, Size, Fresh/Second and Lot number
- Bar codes are sent along with work order to processor while kick starting the first phase of process (e.g. cutting). Number of bar codes will be similar to number of pieces of apparel expected.
- Sample can be marked active only production and sales (for marketing) only when costing is entered completely
- There should be dual flagging against each newly developed product – 1. Active for production (From date) 2. Active for Sales (From Date). If date is blank means product is still not active for either activity.